Here is your Google Review Link
Here is your link:
With this link you will get more Google reviews and your customers can refer you business.
How to use your Google review link?
- You may opt to email or text your customers and ask them to review you using the above link.
- You may opt to add it into the receipt sent by email.
- You may opt to add it into your business website.
Here is your link as a QR code:
The above QR code holds your Google review link. It is an excellent resource to share your Google review link.
How to use your QR code review link?
- Put the QR code on a business card: Ask your customer in-person “would you be willing to leave me a review on Google?” When they say yes, hand them this card and say “Great, just point your smartphone camera at this QR code and it will take you straight to our Google Profile to leave a review.” (Put your review link on this card too.)
- Put the QR code on a sign in your shop: Make a sign and put it up at the front desk of your office. The sign could say something like “Please leave us a review on Google. Simply point your smartphone camera at this QR code.” (Put your review link on the sign too.)
- Put it on a t-shirt: Going to a conference? Meeting with customers in your business? Imagine if you were wearing a t-shirt that said “Please leave us a review on Google. Point your smartphone camera at my shirt!” People would be curious and would find it fun to do. It’s a good conversation starter.
Did you prefer to reach out us? We would like to help you.